Leading meaningful change has never been more important or challenging. Designed to bring connection and energy back into the change process, this course will introduce the key concepts of the Leading Meaningful Change Framework and toolkit that you can put to use right away to help you lead, manage or re-energize your approach to leading meaningful change.
Students will participate in group discussions, reflect on their approach to change, and complete a series of relevant and applied learning activities designed to uncover the essence of leading meaningful change within organizations. At the end of the program, students will have increased their confidence, and become equipped with a tool kit of leading-edge processes, to effectively lead meaningful change within their organization.
Over the duration of the course, students will:
- Discover the Leading Meaningful Change framework, principles and key concepts
- Reflect on their own approach to leading meaningful change
- Learn about the research, case studies and wise practices that are the foundation of leading meaningful change;
- Explore how you can bring these concepts to life as you lead meaningful change in your organization and community.
- Acquire directly applicable tools and techniques to enhance their leadership through uncertain and ambiguous times
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Project and Change Management : Core Courses