Professional & Continuing Studies
PCS Micro-credentials focus on the development and delivery of short, targeted learning experiences that enable individuals to gain new skills and knowledge quickly and affordably while adding formal qualifications to their resumes. Offered in a variety of subject areas and completion timelines, our Micro-credentials are flexible, modular programs that provide individuals the opportunity to upskill and reskill throughout their careers, often in response to organizational demands for emerging skills and competencies.
Our Micro-credentials are taught by industry experts and scholar-practitioners with diverse backgrounds and expertise in learning design, technology-enabled education, and workforce development. Through their teaching and research, they engage with critical issues in education and aim to provide innovative solutions to meet the needs of learners and employers.
Students can expect to engage in hands-on learning experiences, including project-based learning, simulations, and other experiential activities, that enable them to develop their skills and apply their knowledge to real-world problems.
Upon completion, students will possess the skills and knowledge to be well-prepared for a range of careers in the rapidly evolving knowledge economy and needed to thrive in a constantly changing work environment. Moreover, they will be equipped with the confidence and adaptability to pursue new opportunities throughout their careers.
Micro Credentials Offered
Choose your micro-credential today:
- Climate Adaptation Fundamentals
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Business Administration Essentials
- Leading Projects in a Digital Environment
- Supervisory Skills
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute of British Columbia's Arbitrator Training Course
- Mineral Exploration, Geoscience and Environmental Field Assistant
- Customer Service Excellence
- Professional Project Administrator
Professional and Continuing Studies
If you do not want to login or create an account, you may send your query via Email.
Our advisors are here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need, including:
- Course details
- Certificates & Microcredentials
- Campus and student services
- How to prepare for your studies at Royal Roads