Professional & Continuing Studies
Offered in a variety of subject areas and completion timelines, micro-credentials are flexible, modular programs that provide individuals the opportunity to respond to organizational demands for emerging skills and competencies.
Our micro-credentials are taught by industry experts and scholar-practitioners with diverse backgrounds and expertise in learning design, technology-enabled education and workforce development. These short, targeted learning experiences enable individuals to gain new skills and knowledge quickly and affordably while adding formal qualifications to their resumes.
Upon completion, students will possess the skills and knowledge to be well-prepared for a range of careers in the rapidly evolving knowledge economy and needed to thrive in a constantly changing work environment.
- Climate Adaptation Fundamentals
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Business Administration Essentials
- Leading Projects in a Digital Environment
- Supervisory Skills
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute of British Columbia's Arbitrator Training Course
- Mineral Exploration, Geoscience and Environmental Field Assistant
Professional and Continuing Studies
Login to submit an online inquiry to record this communication on your student record and allow us to respond faster: Certificate & micro-credential inquiry, or general inquiry
If you do not want to login or create an account, you may send your query via email.
Our advisors are here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need, including:
- Course details
- Certificates & micro-credentials
- Campus and student services
- How to prepare for your studies at Royal Roads