Are you looking to grow and be stretched in your journey as a leader? Do you want to take your leadership and your career to the next level? What is important to you as a leader? What is your purpose? How can you draw out your own potential and that of others?
With a specific focus on the challenges, needs and opportunities unique to women leaders, we will explore together how to maximize our impact and amp-up our unique gifts and talents. Through interactive, experiential learning and thought-provoking conversations, we will examine what is important to you about leadership and challenge you to take the necessary next steps to increase your influence and impact in all areas of your life.
- Thriving as an Authentic Leader
- Leading Constant Change
- Political Savvy, Power and Influence
- Brené Brown Dare to Lead
- The Coach Approach to Leadership
- Thrive with Presence and Impact
At the Thrive: Women in Leadership Retreat you will learn strategies to:
- Improve your communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Position yourself as top talent within your organization and explore strategies for sustaining high performance
- Increase your self-awareness and learn a strengths based approach to leadership
- Build confidence as you explore solutions to some of your biggest career and work challenges
- Intentionally take your leadership to the next level
This retreat will be of interest to you if you are a team leader, emerging leader, CEO, entrepreneur, senior leader, mid-career professional, new in role, community leader or a woman with a goal to increase in influence. Share experiences and learn from women who are leveraging their leadership at work and in other areas of their lives. Leave with new insights, fresh perspectives and clarity around who you are and what you are going to do differently to show up in the world the way you want, valuably and purposefully.
Join us and be engaged and energized with other women seeking success, influence, and impact! Together we THRIVE!
Tuition: $1,295 +applicable taxes. Included: Meals during scheduled programming (morning refreshments, lunches, required receptions), program materials, certificate of completion.
Accommodation packages are available.
All programs, faculty, dates, and fees are subject to change. Program fee is subject to applicable taxes. Non-refundable fees and deposits will be retained upon cancellation. Any other fees are refunded at the discretion of Professional and Continuing Studies.