Liberating Structures are facilitated activities that can be used with groups of any kind. They are “serious fun” processes to support engagement, collaboration, and innovation. While Liberating Structures can absolutely be used with groups in person, this course is about facilitating Liberating Structures online.
This course requires a commitment of 2 hours of synchronous learning each week during the four weeks (session's schedule is listed to the right). We strongly advise participants to make time to attend every session.
- Describe what Liberating Structures are and how they can engage participants in your online meetings and learning events
- Recognize major considerations in designing LS activities for the virtual mode
- Access additional resources and supports for future work with Liberating Structures
- Adapt Liberating Structure activities to your online facilitation needs
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Professional Certificate in Advanced Facilitation Practices : Core Courses