Share experiences and learn from women who are curious about and engaged in becoming more valuable contributors to their chosen endeavours. With specific focus on the challenges, needs and opportunities unique to women leaders, be prepared to shift your perceptions, uncover your purpose, and enhance your presence.
Leave with new insights, fresh perspectives and clarity around who you are and what you are going to do differently to show up in the world the way you want, valuably and purposefully. Are you looking to grow and be stretched in your journey as a leader? Do you want to take your leadership and your career to the next level? What is important to you as a leader? What is your purpose? How can you draw out your own potential and that of others?
With a specific focus on the challenges, needs and opportunities unique to women leaders, we will explore together how to maximize our impact and amplify our unique gifts and talents. Through interactive, experiential learning and thought-provoking conversations, we will examine what is important to you about leadership and challenge you to take the necessary next steps to increase your influence and impact in all areas of your life.
- Thriving as an Authentic Leader
- Leading Constant Change
- Political Savvy, Power and Influence
- Brené Brown's Dare to Lead Framework
- The Coach Approach to Leadership
- Thrive with Presence and Impact
At THRIVE: Women in Leadership, you will learn strategies to:
- Improve your communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Position yourself as top talent within your organization and explore strategies for sustaining high performance
- Increase your self-awareness and learn a strengths-based approach to leadership
- Build confidence as you explore solutions to some of your biggest career and work challenges
- Intentionally take your leadership to the next level