Realizing your potential requires focus and leveraging your strengths in combination with curiosity about your areas of weakness and the courage to address them. Enter mental toughness – the ability to successfully manage challenges to perform at the peak of your abilities.
Mental toughness includes self-awareness, grit, maintaining a positive mindset, confidence, resilience and an unwavering commitment to your goals. In this course, learn how to grow your mental toughness in order to unleash your potential – as a leader at work and elsewhere in your life.
- Week 1: The elements of mental toughness, emotional control/life control and self-awareness.
- Week 2: Commitment: goal orientation and achievement focus; and Challenge: learning from setbacks, openness to change and resilience.
- Week 3: Confidence: belief in abilities and interpersonal confidence
- Week 4: Implementing your plan: practices to grow your mental toughness
- Understand the core elements of mental toughness: control, confidence, commitment and challenge
- Understand their strengths and areas for development regarding mental toughness
- Build a personalized plan to grow their mental toughness
- Develop skills to realize their potential