When we live and work from a place of overwhelm and reactivity, we make suboptimal decisions, negatively impact our relationships and our health, miss opportunities to innovate and strategize and lose sight of the big picture. This course takes an evidence-based approach to demonstrate and apply how cultivating a mindfulness practice can optimize personal and organizational health and performance.
- The foundations of a mindfulness practice
- Managing workplace stress and increasing resiliency
- Building relationships and managing conflict
- Training attention and focus at work
- Navigating change and uncertainty
- Creating a culture of mindfulness