MSC is a skill that can be learned by anyone, including those with little or no mindfulness or meditation experience. Because of the unique integration of self-compassion, MSC is also beneficial for individuals who have been practicing mindfulness and/or meditation for a long time. The course is for people who want to improve general well-being, decrease anxiety and depression, increase happiness, resilience, motivation and improve relationships and self-care.
- Practice self-compassion and self-acceptance in daily life
- Understand the empirically-supported benefits of self-compassion
- Motivate with self-kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions with ease
- Transform challenging relationships
- Manage caregiver fatigue
- Practice the art of savouring and self appreciation