- Clarifying what leadership is and what it is not, and that we all lead in different ways
- Identifying leadership strengths and development opportunities
- Engaging others in feedback for leadership development
- Constructing a development path to continue to grow as leaders
- Understand the impact of leadership in varying contexts
- Develop a vision and plan to achieve their own authentic leadership style
- Define leadership qualities and how they can be leveraged and aligned for impact
- Understand how others experience our leadership presence
3-5 hours per week. This includes webinars and weekly readings.
While most of this course is delivered asynchronously, there will be weekly 90-minute webinars:
November 22, 29, December 3 & 13 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm PT
A week prior to the course start date you will receive an email from us with information on how to access the online course. At that time you will be encouraged to visit a short orientation website to familiarize yourself with our online learning platform. You will find the computer requirements for this course through this link: computerservices.royalroads.ca/computer_equip_requirements.
This course can be taken on its own or as part of the Management Skills for Environmental and Sustainability Professionals Certificate.