Re-engage your leadership practice.
A few of the topics we will explore include Personal Leadership Influence and Effectiveness, Appreciative Inquiry, Strengths Based Leadership, Values and Visioning, Dynamic Teams, Peer Coaching, and Leadership Action Planning.
- Understand theories and models of leadership and their relation to practice
- Identify and evaluate your own strengths and capacity to lead
- Challenge existing patterns of behaviour to enhance personal leadership effectiveness
- Honour diverse communication styles and foster collaboration and openness within a community of peers
- Engage in critical reflexive practice to deepen your leadership potential
- Refine a personal values-based leadership vision
- Explore a unique approach to dynamic peer coaching feedback loops
Note: Developing Leadership Impact - Online is a synchronous online program using Zoom as the primary classroom with each day starting at 10:00am to 5:00pm. Registered participants will receive a detailed schedule ahead of the program start date.
All programs, faculty, dates, and fees are subject to change. Program fee is subject to applicable taxes. Non-refundable fees and deposits will be retained upon cancellation. Any other fees are refunded at the discretion of Professional and Continuing Studies.