Professional & Continuing Studies
StrongerBC future skills programs
Get up to $3,500 toward your tuition.
Develop new skills, gain industry-specific knowledge and accelerate your career.
The StrongerBC future skills grant is now available to British Columbians aged 19 or older, regardless of financial need. With 14 Royal Roads programs to choose from, you can take the training best suited to your career goals.
StrongerBC future skills grant applications for Fall 2023 courses and programs are at capacity. Please Connect with us with us if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.
- Advanced Facilitation Practices
- Management & Leadership
- Project and Change Management
- Professional Communication
- Effective People Management
- Business Administration Essentials
- Customer Service Excellence
- Climate Adaptation Fundamentals
- Leading Projects in a Digital Environment
- Professional Project Administrator
- Supervisory Skills
- Workplace Communication Skills Micro-Credential Program
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution Institution of British Columbia's Arbitrator Course
- Mineral Exploration, Geoscience and Environmental Field Assistant
Take the Next StepApply Now
Professional and Continuing Studies
If you do not want to login or create an account, you may send your query via Email.