Global Learning & Language Centre
Global Workforce Skills
1 + 1 Program Option
Extend your learning and advance your career by adding a graduate-level credential
Gain highly valued skills and stand out in the job market by completing the Graduate Diploma in Project Management and Organizational Leadership upon completion of the Professional Certificate in Global Workforce Skills.
- Learn techniques for successfully planning managing, and leading projects
- Gain useful tools and techniques needed to manage risk, time and costs
- Develop leadership qualities for high-performance
- Explore team dynamics, stakeholder relations, project leadership and negotiations
- Learn strategies for leading teams through change
- Examine innovative approaches to strategy development
Choosing the 1 + 1 Program Option allows you to boost your credentials at a reduced cost. International students who earn a Professional Certificate in Global Workforce Skills and continue on to the Graduate Diploma pay a reduced tuition rate for their second year of studies.
|Program Offering||Program Dates||*1 + 1 Program Tuition|
Sep 18, 2023 - Aug 31, 2025
|Professional Certificate in Global Workforce Skills: Sep 18, 2023 - Aug 31, 2024
Graduate Diploma - Project Management and Organizational Leadership: Sep 16, 2024 - Aug 24, 2025
|$ 10,400 CAD
$ 15,381 CAD
Apr 1, 2024 - Mar 2, 2026
|Professional Certificate in Global Workforce Skills: Apr 1, 2024 - Mar 16, 2025
Graduate Diploma - Project Management and Organizational Leadership: Apr 7, 2025 - Mar 15, 2026
|$ 10,400 CAD
$ 15,381 CAD
TOTAL expected program tuition (2 years) $ 25,781.00
*Students are required to pay a non-refundable tuition deposit of $550.00 upon acceptance. Student fees are additional to the program tuition stated above. Graduate Diploma tuition is subject to annual increases. Textbooks are not included in the fee.
If you intend to complete the 1 + 1 Program Option, you must meet the Admission Requirements below:
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time professional work experience
- *Minimum English language proficiency of Academic IELTS 6.0, Duolingo 105, or TOEFL iBT 79.
Students who complete Global Workforce Skills with a passing grade in all courses will be considered to have met the English language requirements for the Graduate Diploma in Project Management and Organizational Leadership.
- Applicants who do not meet the standard admission requirements need a minimum of four full-time years' relevant work experience and some post-secondary education.
- Applications will be adjudicated based on a consideration of standard supporting documents (academic transcripts and resumé), with a broad focus on work, life and volunteer experience as well as any academic work or credentials.
All flexible admission applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Students who intend on completing the 1 + 1 Program option should first apply for Global Workforce Skills. In the online application, indicate your intention to complete the 1 + 1 option. Upon admission to Global Workforce Skills, you will receive instructions for how to apply for the correct offering of the Graduate Diploma in Project Management and Organizational Leadership. You must apply separately for the Graduate Diploma, but the application fee will be waived. If admitted to both programs , you may apply for a study permit that covers the full duration of both programs by submitting a Letter of Acceptance for each program when applying for your study permit.Return to Global Workforce Skills
Our advisors are here to answer your questions and provide you with the information you need, including:
- Program details
- Admission requirements and the application process
- Campus and student services
- How to prepare for your studies at Royal Roads