- The neuroscience of coaching - building connection and trust
- Foundations of a coaching mindset
- Fundamental skills for coaching leaders
- The coaching conversation framework
- Understand the basic neuroscience for changing behaviour
- Develop personal awareness of your mindset and beliefs that inform how you coach
- Acquire foundational skills for coaching conversations
- Utilize a coaching conversation framework that can be applied immediately in the workplace and in life
While most of this course is delivered asynchronously, there will be weekly 60-90-minute synchronous sessions: Wednesdays at 4pm - 5pm PST .
3-4 hours per week
A week prior to the course start date you will receive an email from us with information on how to access the online course. At that time you will be encouraged to visit a short orientation website to familiarize yourself with our online learning platform. You will find the computer requirements for this course through this link: computerservices.royalroads.ca/computer_equip_requirements.