- Begin an exploration of what “leadership” means to each of us
- Articulate your core personal values and share how they guide your approach to leadership
- Learn how to apply a strengths-based approach to developing self and others
- Develop an understanding of the fundamental concepts of Emotional Intelligence, focussing on self-awareness and self-management
- Explore how six key leadership styles can be applied effectively in the workplace
3-5 hours per week
Required Textbook (additional cost):
While the majority of this course is delivered asynchronously, there will be webinars support the course. Dates & times TBA shortly.
A week prior to the course start date you will receive an email from us with information on how to access the online course. At that time you will be encouraged to visit a short orientation website to familiarize yourself with our online learning platform. You will find the computer requirements for this course through this link: computerservices.royalroads.ca/computer_equip_requirements.
This course can be taken on its own or as part of the Professional Certificate in Management & Leadership and the Professional Certificate in Management Skills for Environmental & Sustainability Professionals.