- Build and sustain online communities
- Support diverse learners online
- Facilitate collaborative and individual learning
- Provide effective feedback and assessment
- Manage the online course environment
Time requirement: Participants should expect to spend 6-13 hours for course activities during each of the five weeks. Those with no prior online teaching and learning experiences can expect to invest more time. Continuous, active participation is necessary to make this course successful for everyone.
For RRU Faculty and Staff: This course is available at no cost for RRU core faculty, associate faculty, and staff. If you are RRU core faculty, associate faculty or staff, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Waitlist: If the course is full, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be placed on a waitlist.
This course can be taken on its own or as part of the Professional Certificate in Advanced Facilitation Practices.