If you’re interested in improving your communication skills, mitigating conflict, and creating better relationships, this four-week online course is for you. This Workplace Communication Skills micro-credential will provide strategies to make you more effective and challenging conversations more productive. Whether you are an employee or a manager, honing your communication skills will influence your career and your success at work.
Workplace Communication Skills can be used as a pathway to the Certificate in Professional Communication at Royal Roads University.
- Explore how to craft your conversations for maximum impact
- Develop an action plan for influencing and communicating with impact
- Develop strategies to work through challenging and difficult conversations
- Enhance your skills for resolving tough issues
- Increase your awareness of your strengths and opportunities for development
- Design effective and memorable presentations utilizing a variety of media
This 4-week program is delivered online in a blended format using Moodle (Learning Management System) and video-conferencing tools (e.g. Zoom). Participants will attend a mandatory, live, Zoom session once per week, and will also complete self-directed activities, assignments and readings throughout each week. See table below for further information about dates and times.
For more information, contact us!