ENVR046 - Landscape Design Basics with SketchUp Pro
Whether your preferred medium is pen and paper or a conventional two-dimensional CAD program, the ability to work in three dimensions and view your work from all angles will undoubtedly enrich your creative design process. The fluidity of non-static, three-dimensional models will empower you to communicate your ideas to landscape decision makers who do not have the designer's ability to mentally project a two-dimensional drawing into images of a real live landscape.
- Conventional presentation documents including a full set of 2-dimensional landscape plans.
- Computer-based presentations, slide shows and animations.
- Integration with imported design components, including base maps and construction elements 3-dimensional landscape modeling.
- Terrain modeling Integration with Excel spreadsheets and Word documents Integration with Google maps.
This course is suitable for:
- Landscape designers and architects Permaculturists
- Farmers Land planners
- Anybody tired of drafting by hand!
- Information regarding purchasing course software will be provided in the first course lesson.
- You must have a desktop or laptop computer that meets the hardware and software requirements of the Sketchup Studio program.
- It will not be possible to complete the assignments on a tablet, phone or similar hand held devices.
- Please review the technology tab above to learn more.