Strategies to re-engage will be presented and discussed using interactive and experiential based exercises where participants can examine alternative sales approaches where the market challenges are front and centre.
- Communications planning – re-engaging with your customers
- Value co-creation & collaboration – creative business development approaches
- Pricing strategy & revenue management – price/rate integrity through all distribution channels
- Strategic relationships that add value for clients – effectively assessing the client’s needs
- Compassion and problem-solving in the customer relationship – putting yourself in your client’s shoes
3-5 hours per week
This course can also be taken as an elective in our Strategic Business Initiatives Certificate.
A week prior to the course start date you will receive an email from us with information on how to access the online course. At that time you will be encouraged to visit a short orientation website to familiarize yourself with our online learning platform. You will find the computer requirements for this course through this link: computerservices.royalroads.ca/computer_equip_requirements.