When we harness our innate resilience, we recover more quickly from stress, make better decisions, take more efficient action, connect more authentically and positively with those around us, and experience greater well-being, peace, and calm.
This is an engaging and practical learning experience designed to inspire individuals, teams, and organizations to develop essential resiliency skills.
- Understand the current definitions and evidence-based research on resilience
- Define & explore leading resilience competency models and frameworks
- Create resilience plans and SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound) goals to cultivate individual, team and cultural resilience
- Practice resilience strategies and skills and take time for self-reflection
- Complete the course feeling energized and inspire
What to expect:
- Usable practices to manage stress and build resilience
- Strategies to better cope with change, uncertainty, and ambiguity
- Leading-edge research, practice, and theory in resilience and stress hardiness
- Expert facilitation by a Leadership Educator with 20 years’ experience
- Practical strategies that participants can easily incorporate into their professional and personal lives
- Strategies for keeping momentum & applying training in everyday
3-4 hours per week
A week prior to the course start date you will receive an email from us with information on how to access the online course. At that time you will be encouraged to visit a short orientation website to familiarize yourself with our online learning platform. You will find the computer requirements for this course through this link: computerservices.royalroads.ca/computer_equip_requirements.