- The Earth and the human journey
- The practice of embodied meditation
- Healing ourselves and the planet
- How to continue at home
- Understanding of the importance of the body and earth in human spirituality
- Familiarity with meditation practices that cultivate a deeper body / earth connection
- Appreciation for ourselves and our lives as they are
- Confidence to continue the practices at home
Note: Participants are advised to wear warm, comfortable clothng and to bring a blanket or mat to lay on.
To experience a weekend of meditation practice, on Sunday, October 27, 2019 Neil McKinlay is also offering the meditation course, Meditations that Settle the Mind.