- Defining Success as a Virtual Team - reconnecting to vision, purpose, performance and values in a virtual context.
- Communication and Collaboration – leveraging technology and online tools
- Connecting – making the most of virtual meetings that build trust and high performance
- Check-ins – supporting team members to be capable and accountable online
- Understand the nuances between in-person and virtual leadership
- Develop the leadership practices that build trust and collaboration in virtual environments
- Learn practical tools for managing teams, meetings and workflow in an online setting
- Create awareness of the unique needs of employees in a virtual context
While most of this course is delivered asynchronously, there will be weekly 90-minute synchronous sessions: dates to be announced shortly.
3-6 hours per week
A week prior to the course start date you will receive an email from us with information on how to access the online course. At that time you will be encouraged to visit a short orientation website to familiarize yourself with our online learning platform. You will find the computer requirements for this course through this link: