Emerging managers and leaders require transferable skills that will aid them to lead projects and teams in the future, however uncertain. Increasing organizational complexity and ambiguity requires clear, and people-focused, leadership. Stand-alone projects are no longer viewed as separate to operations, they are connected to organizational outcomes and strategic planning initiatives. This micro-credential, delivered completely online, aims to equip learners with the confidence, creativity, and capability to lead projects, themselves, and teams and enhance their contribution to an organization and strengthening the capability and capacity within it.
Leading Projects in a Digital Environment can be used as a pathway to the Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership. There are also additional pathway options for those who have successfully completed the program and are interested to ladder into a formal credential at Royal Roads University.
- Explore a practical and proven methodology for leading and managing change within organizations
- Develop an increased awareness of the dynamics of change leadership
- Learn how to identify and mitigate risk during organizational change
- Develop strategies to work with resistance to create buy-in and successfully implement change
- Increase the awareness of your strengths and opportunities for development in the area of change leadership and change management
- Obtain relevant, directly-applicable tools, techniques and resources to help you develop and implement your change strategy back in your workplace
The Leading Projects in a Digital Environment micro-credential includes the following:
This program is delivered online in a blended format using Moodle (Learning Management System) and video-conferencing tools (e.g. Zoom). Participants will attend virtual, facilitated sessions (webinars) and complete self-directed activities, assignments and readings throughout each week.
This Micro-credential consists of 4 courses and an assessment process. There is no formal application process.
To start this micro-credential, notify of PCS of your intent to enrol, register for the first course, and we will record your progress through to the completion of the program
Courses are scheduled so that the program can be completed in less than a year.
Prior to registering for courses, contact us to let us know you intend to complete this micro-credential
For more information, please contact us.