This course is for anyone curious about design thinking, co-creation and change management, who wants to understand where to start, and how to apply empathy as a core practice to achieve meaningful outcomes. Individuals and teams who have already taken courses in design thinking, co-creation or change management will appreciate the opportunity to take a deeper dive into empathy – the first stage in the design thinking process, and key to authentic engagement with clients.
- Become aware of their own empathy skills and behaviours
- Identify applications of empathy in design thinking, co-creation and change implementation
- Practice empathy in developing personas and empathy maps
- Feel empowered to practice empathy as a social skill and in design processes
- Leave with templates for applying empathy to support human-centred design.